By Hein van der Voort
Read or Download A grammar of Kwaza PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
This e-book is superb for an entire self-taught newbie, an grownup schooling category, or Irish one hundred and one. After operating via this quantity, the scholar can proceed on with uncomplicated Irish: A Grammar and Workbook which i've got additionally got. That quantity was once additionally released by way of Routledge in 2008. the 2 books educate a regular kind of the language with a local choice for Connacht Irish.
Словарь содержит около 20 тысяч слов и словосочетаний в англо-русской и русско-английской частях. Предназначается для изучающих английский язык в объеме среднего учебного заведения.
A transparent and concise paintings at the origins of the Hebrew phrases and their feel improvement. all of the c. 32,000 entries is first given in its Hebrew shape, then translated into English and analysed etymologically, utilizing Latin transcription for all non-Latin scripts. An essential resource of biblical, Jewish, smooth Hebrew and close to japanese experiences.
Polish: a vital Grammar is an obtainable, up to date Polish Grammar for English audio system. Organised in ten sections, this booklet presents in-depth assurance of all grammar components. Refreshingly jargon-free, it explains genders, noun forms, circumstances and case standards of prepositions supplemented with actual examples.
- Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature
- Navaho grammar.
- The Last of the Mohicans (Webster's Spanish Thesaurus Edition)
- Japanese for Busy People III: Kana Text (Vol 3)
- A Tale of Two Cities (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition) (French Edition)
- Webster's English to German Crossword Puzzles: Level 2 (German Edition)
Additional info for A grammar of Kwaza
8. ). The same story was told independently by Dr. Dequech (pc) who probably came to know it through Antonhão’s brother A'we. This and other incidents have been the cause of the present difficult relationship with the Aikanã. At a certain stage, Antonhão was brought up by a woman named Maky'txa, or Madalena. Makytxa, who died in 1985 at the approximate age of 83, brought up many Kwaza, including Maria Edite. She is said to have been one of the most knowledgeable persons of the Kwaza culture. Antonhão was married to the Kwaza Ko'nã or Konã'xu, or Nazaré, until she died of measles in 1982 at the approximate age of 40.
7. Like so many sources, Maldi (1983, 1991) fails to mention the Kwaza, but according to my consultants, the Kwaza were also victims of the practices involved in the rubber exploitation. 8. Divisão Estadual do Ministerio de Agricultura, the state division of the federal ministry of agriculture. 9. Instituto Nacional de Colonização e Reforma Agrária, the national institute for colonisation and agrarian reform. The sometimes criminal roles that such governmental institutions played in Rondônia, especially at the time of the dictatorship, have been thoroughly documented by amongst others Leonel (1995).
5. The present context of the Kwaza 9 Hinton’s research group resulted in a collection of papers on many aspects of the Aikanã language (Hinton ed. 1993). Carlson noted the presence of at least five speakers of Kwaza and recorded a small word-list (Carlson 1984, 1985). ). In the late 1980’s and early 1990’s, the Brazilian linguist Ione Vasconcelos did fieldwork in the Tubarão-Latundê reserve on the Aikanã language. ). Carlson made efforts to bring the Kwaza to the attention of the linguistic community.