By Grass Valley
This consumer Reference consultant comprises designated details pertaining to EDIUS instruments, positive aspects and features utilized in developing and handling undertaking workflows.For information regarding the set up of EDIUS and uploading customized datafrom earlier models of EDIUS.
Read or Download EDIUS 5.1 User Reference Guide PDF
Best reference books
Layout, code, and construct extraordinary apps with Xcode 5
Thanks to Apple's outstanding Xcode improvement atmosphere, you could create the following great app for Macs, iPhones, iPads, or iPod touches. Xcode five includes gigabytes of serious stuff that can assist you strengthen for either OS X and iOS units - such things as pattern code, utilities, significant other purposes, documentation, and extra.
With Xcode five Developer Reference, you presently have the final word step by step consultant to all of it. Immerse your self within the heady and profitable international of Apple app improvement, see easy methods to tame the most recent good points and capabilities, and locate a great deal of clever advice and counsel with this sensible book.
Shows builders tips on how to use Xcode five to create apps for OS X and the entire relations of iOS units, together with the most recent iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches
Covers the Xcode speedy improvement setting intimately, together with utilities, significant other purposes, and more
Includes a significant other site with pattern code and different beneficial files
Written through an skilled developer and Apple-focused journalist with sturdy event in educating Apple improvement
If you need to create killer Apple apps with Xcode five, begin with Xcode five Developer Reference!
Encyclopedia of contemporary plane
- Encyclopedic reference of genomics and proteomics
- Encyclopedia of United States National Security
- The Bedside Baccalaureate: The Second Semester: A Handy Daily Cerebral Primer to Fill in the Gaps, Refresh Your Knowledge & Impress Yourself & Other Intellectuals
- Windows Server 2008 Portable Command Guide: MCTS 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, and MCITP 70-646, 70-647
- Bicycling The Pacific Coast
Additional info for EDIUS 5.1 User Reference Guide
If desired, you can set the desired length of the Timeline by entering a value in this field. If a value is entered, the Timeline length is fixed to this time. When the project exceeds this length, the color of the Timeline section that exceeds this length is changed. 9. If over scanning is desired, enter the desired overscan ratio in the Over Scan Size field. The value can be set from 0% to 20%. Setting the value to 0 results in no overscan. 10. Enter the desired audio reference level. Clicking on the list button [V] of the Audio Reference Level button displays a drop-down list of common reference levels (-20 dB, -18dB and -12dB); however, any reference level may be entered.
2. Use the [K] key to increment the numeric value; use the [L] key to decrement the numeric value; use the [I] key to move one number segment to the left; use the [J] key to move one number segment to the right. 3. Press the [Enter] key when input is finished. Mouse Wheel Input The mouse wheel input method uses the mouse wheel or buttons to input numeric data. To enter numbers using the mouse, follow these steps: 1. Move the mouse cursor near the input field. The mouse cursor shape changes to indicate that mouse wheel input mode is active.
Double-click the desired project preset icon in the New Project area of the EDIUS start-up screen. Note You may also single-click to select the desired preset icon and then click the Start button in the lower right corner of the start-up screen. The Project name setting dialog shown in Figure 31 appears. EDIUS — User Reference Guide 51 Section 1 — Getting Started 2. Enter the project name in the Project name field. Figure 31. New Project Preset Name Note The default project folder is the folder specified in Select Project Folder Location on page 27.