By Murray Fife
Dynamics AX is equipped on a couple of starting place items from Microsoft which are used to make it greater, larger, and greater than the typical company process. making the most of those items will make your existence more uncomplicated. Use those instruments to maximise the potency of your corporation administration, making the most of a strong and centralized instrument set.
"Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook" will aid you use instruments that you just have already got to increase out Dynamics AX and detect capability new instructions. you'll be stunned at what you are able to do on a shoestring funds. The ebook will let you streamline your paintings procedures, and use the system's robust and centralised gains to the benefit of your organization.
"Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook" will assist you to maximize the possibility of Dynamics AX with universal and well known instruments to reinforce your online business administration platforms. we are going to start via exploring the way to expand Dynamics AX out with SharePoint. After this, the ebook will advisor you thru very important components in maximizing company administration potency, targeting key features like studies, dashboards, and workflows. The publication will then end via educating you ways to customise your administration platforms, reaching a accomplished assurance of crucial extension techniques suitable to you and what you are promoting with little or no programming.
This is a e-book for these of you that intend to make the main out of Dynamics AX by utilizing what you have already got, and with out breaking the financial institution.
Read Online or Download Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook PDF
Similar microsoft books
Everything you must understand to get Lync 2013 up and operating smoothly
As a Unified Communications (UC) expertise, Lync lets you continue tune of your contacts' availability so that you can speak with a person, wherever, and at any time. With this hands-on ebook, you are going to the best way to administer the most recent and such a lot strong model of Lync Server with the intention to ship an IM; begin or subscribe to an audio, video, or net convention; or make a mobile name via a well-recognized interface. filled with real-world routines all through, this certain source encourages you to profit from the simplest practices and deployments of others so you might take advantage of their experiences.
• Walks you thru designing and dealing with company fast messaging and conferencing recommendations
• info the right way to configure voicemail, firm voice, dual-forking, and VoIP
• Teaches you ways to automate administration projects
• stocks priceless suggestion for tracking, diagnosing, and troubleshooting difficulties
• is helping you know SIP and authentication technologies
With getting to know Microsoft Lync Server 2013, you'll achieve the abilities you want to successfully set up Lync Server 2013 and be in your strategy to gaining all of the merits UC has to offer.
Grasp company modeling and research suggestions with Microsoft Excel 2013, and remodel info into bottom-line effects. Written by means of award-winning educator Wayne Winston, this hands-on, scenario-focused consultant indicates you ways to exploit the most recent Excel instruments to combine info from a number of tables—and find out how to successfully construct a relational information resource within an Excel workbook.
Assistance and methods for effective, prepared & "power" use of Microsoft Outlook. utilizing the analogy of barren region survival, time administration & Outlook professional, Karla Brandau, breaks down the integrated - yet usually left undiscovered - instruments and methods that make Microsoft Outlook the ability software for corporations (and contributors) world wide.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Das Ideenbuch für Bilder, Sound und Video: Präsentationen beeindruckend in Szene setzen
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Step by Step: The smart way to learn Microsoft Visio 2010-one step at a time!
- MCSA/MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Management Study Guide with CD-ROM
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007: The L Line
- Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010: Give Your Data Meaning
- Word 2007 Macros & VBA Made Easy (Made Easy Series)
Extra resources for Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook
32 2 Reports and Dashboards In this chapter, we will show you how to create your own ad-hoc reports and dashboards by using tools that you are already using such as Excel, or by using PowerPivot and Power View to create interactive dashboards and reporting galleries. This chapter will cover: ff Creating a Power View report from Dynamics AX ff Creating a Power View report from Power View cubes ff Saving Power View dashboards and reports ff Adding a Power View report to a Role Center ff Exporting a Power View report to PowerPoint ff Creating a PowerPivot gallery in SharePoint ff Creating a PowerPivot data source for Power View ff Creating a Power View report via the PowerPivot gallery ff Linking Power View reports to Dynamics AX forms Introduction Power View is a new reporting tool that was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Add another panel to the report by clicking on the blank canvas. Select the Month and Item group name dimensions and the Gross profit margin percent measure. Then change the visualization type to be Bar. 41 Reports and Dashboards 7. For the third dashboard, create a new Column chart using the Month and Item group name dimensions, the Invoice amount measure. 8. For the final chart, create a Column chart with the Item group name as the only dimension, and add the Commission line amount, Cost of goods sold, and Sales tax measures: How it works...
6. From the Library/Manage Views tab on the ribbon bar, you may also want to rearrange and hide the columns to make the library tidier. How it works... From the document library, we can now upload our scanned documents and images to SharePoint through the Upload Documents button. Once you have your documents uploaded, you can the open up the Properties panel for the document through the drop-down box beside the document name. 24 Chapter 1 The column properties allow you to add additional index information to documents, so that later on we are able to search and find documents that relate to specific data in the database.