By Tom Green, Tiago Dias
As a Flash eight fashion designer, you might have came upon the facility of the video instruments within the program. the hot filters and results and ActionScript periods let you create quite a few lovely visible results in Flash. What you possibly have not came upon is how effortless it really is empower your video thousands of occasions extra by way of combining the numerous results and instruments in After results 7 specialist with Flash! This e-book, the 1st to discover the capability energy and creativity advance that may be unleashed while After results and Flash are used jointly, is designed to get you up to the mark with operating in those functions whereas hitting you with a few artistic innovation. you will find how successfully you should use After results to create video and animation results that have been both super tricky or very unlikely to accomplish in Flash.By the tip of this booklet, you have created quite a few initiatives starting from textual content results, mask, and alpha channel video to 3D results and audio visualization. All are designed to teach you the aptitude on hand to you with those powerhouse purposes, and, extra importantly, to extend the arsenal of artistic movement photographs instruments at your disposal.
Read or Download From After Effects to Flash: Poetry in Motion Graphics PDF
Similar computers books
Able to flex your internet improvement muscle groups and begin development wealthy web purposes? With Flex three. zero, you could create nice RIAs that practice like computing device purposes utilizing Adobe Flash participant, that's already put in on greater than ninety five percentage of Internet-connected pcs. And the thrill and simple way™ to wake up to hurry on Flex is with Adobe Flex three.
Der Autor betrachtet alle etablierten Methoden der Datenmodellierung, angefangen bei der Semantischen Datenmodellierung ERM (Entity-Relationship-Modellierung), ihrer Präzisierung als SERM (Strukturierte ERM) und ihrer Konkretisierung in den Datenbanken der SAP-Unternehmensmodelle als SAP SERM bis zur relationalen Datenmodellierung, die zum konkreten Datenbankentwurf führt.
- Advanced Lectures on Software Engineering: LASER Summer School 2007/2008
- AutoCAD2008 and AutoCAD LT 2008: No Experience Required
- 3D-CAD mit Inventor 2010: Tutorial mit durchgängigem Projektbeispiel (German Edition)
- Understanding Digital Computers
Extra info for From After Effects to Flash: Poetry in Motion Graphics
5. Move the playback head across the timeline until the timer in the Comp window displays 0:00:09:08. 6. Drag the solid from the Solids folder to the bottom of the timeline. Set the solid’s In point to match that of the playback head. 7. Drag the playback head to the right until the timer in the Comp window displays 0:00:09:11. Set the solid’s Out point to this mark on the timeline. 8. Drag another copy of White Solid 2 to the bottom of the timeline and set its In point to 0:00:12:03 and its Out point to 0:00:12:08.
Another common frame rate is 24 fps. Regardless of which one you have been handed, there will be occasions when you may wish to reduce the rate such as in lowbandwidth situations. If you want to lower the frame rate, you should use equal divisions of the source frame rate. 5 fps, and so on. For 24 fps, use 12 fps, 8 fps, 6 fps, and so on. qxd 11/10/06 9:45 AM Page 38 FROM AFTER EFFECTS TO FLASH: POETRY IN MOTION GRAPHICS Be careful when you consider playing with the frame rate. Your FLV frame rate should be as close to the Flash frame rate as possible.
2. Drag the playback head to the start of the 8 layer sequence. 3. Click the stopwatch to the left of the Scale property. This adds a keyframe, as indicated by the diamond, at the position of the playback head. 4. Double-click a scale percentage value and enter 500. Press Return (Mac) or Enter (PC). The number will grow larger. 5. Drag the playback head to the end of the sequence and set the Scale value to 100%. The number will shrink and another keyframe will appear. If you scrub the playback head across this animation, you will see the number shrink to its final size as shown in Figure 1-9.