By Doug Lowe
Start developing dynamite displays with PowerPoint 2010
PowerPoint, the number 1 presentation software program, has been revised and more desirable with the creation of Microsoft workplace 2010. greater than a hundred and twenty million individuals are utilizing PowerPoint to create company and academic shows all over the world.
either new and veteran PowerPoint clients will increase their abilities with the thrill and pleasant recommendation in PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies . Bestselling writer Doug Lowe makes it effortless to know the hot good points and indicates you ways to create displays with pizzazz.
- PowerPoint is utilized in greater than 60 international locations to create visible shows for company and academic settings
- The latest revision to PowerPoint provides new beneficial properties, a web model of the software program, and stronger audiovisual and video modifying features
- This easy-to-follow advisor explains the way to create and edit slides, import facts from different purposes, and upload charts, clip artwork, sound, and video
- Also covers operating with links, developing websites with PowerPoint, video enhancing, and collaboration through on-line entry
PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies is helping you're taking complete good thing about the improvements within the new edition, so that you can create more suitable and bold shows.
Read Online or Download PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies PDF
Similar microsoft books
Everything you want to recognize to get Lync 2013 up and working smoothly
As a Unified Communications (UC) know-how, Lync helps you to continue music of your contacts' availability so that you can speak with an individual, anyplace, and at any time. With this hands-on ebook, you'll find out how to administer the most recent and so much powerful model of Lync Server for you to ship an IM; commence or subscribe to an audio, video, or internet convention; or make a cell name via a well-recognized interface. filled with real-world workouts all through, this precise source encourages you to benefit from the easiest practices and deployments of others that you can make the most of their experiences.
• Walks you thru designing and handling company fast messaging and conferencing recommendations
• information the right way to configure voicemail, firm voice, dual-forking, and VoIP
• Teaches you ways to automate administration projects
• stocks worthy suggestion for tracking, diagnosing, and troubleshooting difficulties
• is helping you know SIP and authentication technologies
With gaining knowledge of Microsoft Lync Server 2013, you'll achieve the abilities you must successfully install Lync Server 2013 and be in your solution to gaining all of the merits UC has to offer.
Grasp enterprise modeling and research options with Microsoft Excel 2013, and remodel info into bottom-line effects. Written by means of award-winning educator Wayne Winston, this hands-on, scenario-focused advisor indicates you ways to exploit the newest Excel instruments to combine information from a number of tables—and the way to successfully construct a relational info resource within an Excel workbook.
Counsel and methods for effective, equipped & "power" use of Microsoft Outlook. utilizing the analogy of wasteland survival, time administration & Outlook specialist, Karla Brandau, breaks down the integrated - yet frequently left undiscovered - instruments and tips that make Microsoft Outlook the ability device for firms (and contributors) around the globe.
- Exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Lab Manual
- Microsoft® Outlook® Version 2002 Inside Out
- Microsoft Exchange Server PowerShell Cookbook (3rd Edition)
- PowerPivot for Business Intelligence Using Excel and SharePoint
- Implementing Samba 4
Additional resources for PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies
Zoom control: PowerPoint automatically adjusts its zoom factor so that Slide View displays each slide in its entirety. You can change the size of your slide by using the zoom control slider that appears at the bottom right of the window. You’ll never get anything done if you feel that you have to understand every pixel of the PowerPoint screen before you can do anything. Don’t worry about the stuff that you don’t understand; just concentrate on what you need to know to get the job done and worry about the bells and whistles later.
Click the file that you want and then click OK or press Enter. The Open dialog box has controls that enable you to rummage through the various folders on your hard drive in search of your files. If you know how to open a file in any Windows application, you know how to do it in PowerPoint (because the Open dialog box is pretty much the same in any Windows program). If you seem to have lost a file, rummage around in different folders to see whether you can find it. Perhaps you saved a file in the wrong folder by accident.
This message means that PowerPoint has given up. The text that you’re looking for just isn’t anywhere in the presentation. Maybe you spelled it wrong, or maybe you didn’t have a slide about Snarfblats after all. ✓ Match case: If the right mix of uppercase and lowercase letters is important to you, select the Match Case check box before beginning the search. This option is handy when you have, for example, a presentation about Mr. Smith the Blacksmith. ✓ Find whole words: Use the Find Whole Words Only check box to find your text only when it appears as a whole word.